If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Monday, June 25, 2012

im running out things i can tolerate

as time goes by

the more of a

grumpy old cunt

I become



I cant stand the way people drive

I cant stand the way some people talk

I cant stand the way people chew their food

I cant stand how these young cats and broads

  walk around entitled

I cant stand how people are getting

   laid more than me

I can’t stand monogamy

I cant stand broads who don’t

   want me

I cant stand television and the media

I cant stand politics, religion and war



but perhaps I’m not tolerated either




No comments:

Post a Comment