If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Monday, June 25, 2012

thanks for sharing

I was talking to this guy

we talked broads, work 

and other shit that don't matter

he shared that he does not

like Middle Eastern cats 

because they feel entitled

i laughed because i thought

he was fucking around

he knows i'm Middle Eastern

and not because of my ugly
 Armenian traits 
but because
 he knows me 

then i figured he just doesn't
 like me as me 

but whatever the case

when the day comes and 

he wakes up 
with his 
balls hanging from his lobes

and his little cock stuffed

in his mouth

that will give him a more 

valid reason to dislike 

the Middle Eastern population

until then, Kenats't (cheers)

No comments:

Post a Comment