If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Friday, June 29, 2012

what a man does for happiness

i lived with one woman
before I was married
it was kind of a forced situation
we both needed a place and 
it was easier to split the rent

she liked to run

and drag me to thrift stores

i liked the blow jobs
so I pretended to like the run
and the thrift stores
it worked out that way

I sometimes miss that gal

but it's too bad i couldn't
get over that she gave 
my buddy a blow job
when i spent the night
in the clink

No comments:

Post a Comment