If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Sunday, July 22, 2012

a poem for casey anthony


i sent her copies of my books
i  figured why not
i sent them to oprah, stern 
and ellen without a response
so why not an accused murderer

i thought that she might need 
some entertainment if the circus
she is involved with is running dry

i’m not going to judge her
everyone else is doing a fine job at that
its not that I have no heart or soul
because it is heart breaking 
when I look at pictures of that little girl 
and question how
anyone could have taken her life 
even if it were her mother
but I have no time to ponder
questions I will never have answers to

I did write,

“ if you didn’t do it than your screwed anyway 
because society turns shit like this into a spectacle; 
but if you, did take responsibility you piece of shit"

if not for nothing maybe 
ill get a signed nude pic of her

No comments:

Post a Comment