If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Friday, October 26, 2012

my five year physical

it’s been a while since
i've seen the doc
for a check up to
see how my system
is running

i disrobe and put
on my “Johnny”



we go over my
test results

my weight has increased
10 pounds
since the last time
he tells me it’s
alright to gain
2 pounds a year

my cholesterol
is way too high
and its blamed on
genetics

he is giving me
4 months to get
it down without
medication

everything else seems
to be in working order

my
limbs
heart
liver
breathing
pulse
penis

my ass also “feels”
good inside
(at least to him)
im not sure
what he is looking
for in there
but i’m assuming
he will let me know
if it’s not so good

i walked out trying
to figure out a new diet
having a new outlook
on life
and feeling like i have
to relieve myself

just another day I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment