If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Under this rough exterior
Is a sensitive, passionate
Mean spirited son of a bitch

However, I am working
On the latter of the flaws
With some help
From my shrink

She does think
Its great that I am
In touch with
My feminine side
But I am not sure
How to take that

Those “feminine” qualities
(her words, not mine)
Of acknowledging “feelings”
Can cause nothing but
Suffering and grief
Because too much of it
Tends to frighten people

I try to find the balance

But it might be easier
to suppress it all
be an asshole
or fire her

but then I would
just feel lousy
about myself

I just cant win

No comments:

Post a Comment