If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Monday, June 25, 2012

i had nothing to write about so i wrote this


got home from work
had a snack
hugged and kissed the girls
starting cleaning
cooked some dinner
ate some dinner
cleaned up after dinner
went for my obligatory 2 mile speed walk
rubbed my some-what
hairy tummy to see what’s left
moved the lawn
watered the lawn
got high
watered the lawn again
took a shower
grabbed a beer
sat down
dusted myself off
told myself you won’t  ever be that movie star
and then laid back and smiled

No comments:

Post a Comment