If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Monday, June 25, 2012

cafe broad

reddish hair

a better looking 

Lindsey Lohan broad

sitting across
 from me 
in her little 
brown tank top

with her boyfriend

he's talking to some 
older guys
 
she seems to have 

no interest in them

she knows I'm staring
 at her breasts
 
getting my kick 

for the day

but she just looks back at me 

i'm not sure why

i have nothing to stare at

but it's better 

than being slapped

No comments:

Post a Comment