If you enjoy reading the poems you can purchase full length books which include some of the poems on this page, as well as, others. Support Poetry, Support me. Share with friends.

You will see the books to the right, your right (if your looking at the screen) and to the left if your back is to the screen.

thanks for looking

Remember when you get to the bottom of the page click
"older posts' to get more poems......

Monday, June 25, 2012

time is on my side

I was a 15 year old kid
trying to fit in
be something other than
the scared little boy

i plotted many times 
in my head how i wanted
to gather all those
friends an families
who I disliked
and made me feel
like shit 
into the square and 
make them all go away

luckily I was never
able to get them all in
the Same place 
at the Same time

they eventually
all went away on their own
and continue to disappear
as time moves forward

and I didn't have to 
do a goddam thing 

No comments:

Post a Comment